LLB Accountants Serve Riverstone



About LLB Accountants

Our range of accounting and auditing services includes:

• Business advice and monitoring
• SMSF (self-managed super funds) setup and services
• Trusts
• Auditing
• Financial statement preparation
• Budgeting • GST advice
• BAS preparation
• Company incorporation
• Tax planning/advice

General Information

Making part of the Greater Western region of Sydney, Riverstone sits approximately 48 kilometres north-west off Sydney’s centre.
The suburb is one of the earliest suburbs settled by the European, with a long history. It was named after the land of Lieutenant Colonel Maurice Charles O’Connell, which was called Riverston Farm.


At just over 6000 people, Riverstone is a medium sized suburb of Sydney with a median age of 35 years is slightly lower than NSW’s.
Australian, English, Irish, Scottish and Maltese are the most common backgrounds of local residents. The majority of people in the workforce are employed as technicians, clerical staff, professionals, labourers and machinery operators.


Riverstone is easily accessible by trains and buses. The railway station is on the North Shore, Northern & Western line of the rail network in Sydney. In addition, there are frequent bus services to Windsor, Oakville, Blacktown and McGraths Hill. Windsor Road and the M7 Motorway provide relative easy access to the suburb by car, and is preferred by many local residents.

Commercial area

The main shopping precinct is close to the railway station. MarketTown features an IGA supermarket, and other specialty stores. Garfield Road East has many businesses offering a range of products and services. Other commercial and industrial operations are scattered around the suburb, with businesses across a range of industries.


Approximately 95% of residential housing in Riverstone are detached properties. The remaining 5% consists of other types of residences such as townhouses and